2016 Specialized Stumpjumper Hardtail Elite Carbon WC 29
Stumpjumper Elite Carbon World Cup
This price includes assembly and delivery within 60 miles of State Street Bicycles.
Regardless of if you're racing, training, or tearing it up on your local singletrack, you'll benefit from the speed and handling of the Stumpjumper Elite Carbon World Cup. It's built from our FACT 10m carbon fiber for a light overall weight, superb stiffness, and heightened reactivity. Meanwhile, our World Cup XC 29 Geometry is specifically designed for one-by systems, so you'll gain supreme reliability and a wide range of gears without sacrifice—all while getting explosive power transfer, incredible climbing prowess, and nimble handling. Furthering handling and efficiency is our Brain technology found on the RockShox SID fork. Brain differentiates between rider and trail input, so things stay firm under effort and plush over bumps. Factor in a super-efficient SRAM one-by drivetrain and Shimano brakes, and this Stumpjumper quickly becomes the bike of choice for anyone who needs a thoroughbred workhorse for training, riding, and racing.
- By pairing a FACT 10m carbon fiber frame with our World Cup XC 29 Geometry, this Stumpjumper places a focus on tight tube angles and light overall weight for explosive speed and nimble handling on the race circuit.
- The RockShox SID Brain 29 fork provides efficient, frame size-specific travel. It features Brain technology that distinguishes between terrain and rider input in order to maximize your power, while a Brain Fade adjusts the oil flow when not hitting bumps.
- Roval Control 29 alloy wheels are lightweight, while their wide design makes for an agile and confident wheel for descents.
- Casing the wheels is a 29x2.0" S-Works Fast Trak tire at the front and a 29x2.0" Fast Trak Control at the rear. Together, the tires provide a heightened level of fast-rolling traction and reliable protection that's well suited to the rigors of cross country racing.
- SRAM's X1 one-by groupset controls the drivetrain, offering up reliable performance and a wide range of gears for both the climbs and descents. Compared to a typical two-by setup, X1 shows weight savings, less required maintenance, and minimal chance of chain drop, making it perfectly suited for the task at hand.
Customers also viewed