Come Grow With Us
Come grow with us. Min 1yr Bicycle Mechanic experience, ability and willingness to learn and grow into management position.
Duties and Responsibilities
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Assists customers in an enthusiastic and courteous manner; provides “wow” customer service.
- Responsible for properly taking in all service work, including correctly filling out service work orders, scheduling an appropriate amount of repairs, and completing those repairs in a timely manner.
- Advises and assists customers with their product selection without bias.
- Communicates with bike shop manager repair and warranty part needs.
- Develops and maintains knowledge expertise of all merchandise in department to effectively assist customers with accurate information; keeps current on new product lines as they are introduced.
- Assists with bike sales and any other bike floor duties as needed.
- Maintains a clean and safe workplace.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the bike shop manager.
- Previous bike mechanic experience and bike knowledge is a must (at least one year).
- Ability to be autonomous, prioritize workday, multitask and be detail-oriented.
- Ability to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work both independently or in a team environment.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions and take direction well.
- Acceptable appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to create an excellent customer and team experience.
- Good time management skills.
- A sense of urgency and ability to hustle.
- Any combination of education, training, or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Bicycle Technician: 1 year
Compensation based on experience and technical ability.
Send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 706-336-0023