The Masterlink Pliers is a multi-tool developed to provide functions that are not on a typical multi-tool. It is designed to be light and compact so you can carry it with you. This tool serves as a tire lever, valve core remover, valve stem lock nut wrench, and master link pliers. It also provides storage for two master links so you will always be prepared on the trail. Magnets hold the master links securely in place and self close the tool. - Weight: 38.5g - Size: 116 mm x 20 mm x 9 mm - Material: 7075-T6 aluminum - 9, 10, 11, and 12-speed master links and chains - Compatible with SRAM PowerLock Link, Shimano Quick-Link, KMC Missing Link and other similar master links
$9.99 - $12.99
White Lightning's Clean Streak cleans the grimiest, greasiest drivetrains with an easy to use, no mess spray. Clean Streak breaks down grease and road grime and dries in minutes with no residue. Use Clean Streak to prepare your drivetrain for the ultimate fresh coat of chain lube.
$5.99 - $127.10
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
This Zee Cage II was designed with an integrated EMT Cage Mount MTB Tool that has all of the trailside necessities required to get you out of a jam on your ride. For the cage itself, you'll find it to be respectably lightweight, and to have incredible holding power for when the trails get rough. For easy bottle access, we also gave it a unique side-loading design that allows you take pulls from the right or left-hand side depending on placement. - SWAT design allows for storage and tool integration. - Reinforced composite material improves durability without adding weight. - Includes EMT Cage Mount MTB Tool with 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm, T25 Torx, and #1 flathead screwdriver. - Right-hand loading on the down tube—left-hand loading on the seat tube. - Sleek, minimalist design with razor-sharp graphics.
Serfas has the basics covered with the Combo Kit. It comes with their Micro Blast CO2 inflator, 2 16-gram threaded cartridges, a 6-piece mini-tool, and a set of tire levers, as well as a seat bag to carry it all.
$10.00 - $29.99
• Service kits include air can seals and wiper • Available for RockShox air rear shocks--Ario, Monarch, Monarch RT3, DebonAir and Monarch Plus
$9.99 - $22.00
Rock-N-Roll Gold lubricant is for both mountain and road bike use. The formulation goes deep down into the chain and traps any dirt. Then, with the energy of the chain freewheeling backwards, the dirt and grit floats to the surface so you can wipe it all off, leaving a new and clean application of lube inside the chain, where it's needed. - All-purpose lube - Cleans and lubricates simultaneously
- Snap onto any Rx Micro multi-tool - Integrated quick link storage pockets - Levers snap together with bonus tool insert featuring integrated Presta Valve Core Tool, Valve Extender Wrench, and Storage Pocket for Shimano and Campagnolo master pins. - Pedro's proprietary plastic blend delivers impressive strength & performance in compact size. Pedro's new Micro Levers are born from award-winning DNA, fight well above their weight of just 20 grams, and pack a few extra tricks up their sleeve. Bring on the flat tires and trail-side repairs. Available in yellow, pink, green, orange, and black.
Park Tool introduced the bicycle world to the 3-way hex wrench set over 30 years ago. Our 3-way wrenches fit perfectly in the palm of the hand and provide excellent leverage, making them a favorite of countless shop mechanics worldwide. AWS-3 FEATURES - 2mm, 2.5mm, and 3mm hex set - Wrenches made from industrial tool steel, through hardened and tempered for long life - Chamfered tips for a perfect fit
The BKM-1 Hydraulic Brake Bleed Kit will bleed most models of mineral-oil-based hydraulic brakes. Hydraulic systems need bleeding to remove any air bubbles and to inject new, clean fluid. - Designed and built for home use and for the rigors of daily commercial use - Includes two syringes, hoses with shutoff clips, multi-size bleed blocks, bleed funnel and a unique attachable syringe mount - Housed in a rugged reusable case - Machined 7075 aluminum fittings to service Shimano, Magura, Clarks, Promax, Tektro, TRP and other brands of mineral-oil-based hydraulic brake systems - Replacement parts available - Brake fluid not included
Park's BBT-18 is a heavy duty, investment cast tool for installing and removing all Shimano, ISIS Drive, and ISIS Overdrive 8-notch bottom bracket cups.
A dirty drivetrain causes poor shifting and unnecessary wear to expensive parts. The Chain Gang contains everything needed to quickly and easily clean the chain, freewheel cogs, and chainrings. The Chain Gang includes: - CM-5.3 Cyclone Chain Scrubber - GSC-1 GearClean Brush - 8 oz. bottle of Bio ChainBrite The CG-2.4 works on nearly any bike, including multi-speed, single-speed, and e-bikes.
12 splines, 22.6mm diameter fits Shimano, Sachs Aris, Sun Race, DNP Epoch, and other 5–10 speed freewheels. The FR-1.3 includes an enlarged thru-hole to accommodate 14mm axles.
A sturdy bicycle cleaning brush with a unique angled and contoured shape – perfect for cleaning cassettes and freewheels as well as tires. With a strong ergonomic handle and stiff nylon bristles, the GSC-4 scrubs away the toughest muck and mess.
Once you try on Park's Heavy Duty Shop Apron, there's no going back to standard aprons. The SA-3 is made from heavy 10-ounce cotton canvas and has two rows of bar tack reinforced pockets for stashing pens, parts, tools, etc. The special crossback design removes pressure from the neck for all day comfort and a nylon quick release makes the apron easy to adjust and take off. This sweet apron is a full 35-inches in length and the bottom 7-inches of the apron can be snapped up for a custom height fit. Plus, an embroidered Park Tool logo makes the apron as good looking (even when it's dirty) as it is functional.
Park's Home Mechanic Pedal Wrench is great for your home workshop and event tool box. This top-quality 15mm pedal wrench provides the leverage you need to remove stubborn pedals. It's made to last from heat-treated steel, and the handle has a vinyl grip for comfort.
Park's I-Beam Mini Fold-Up Hex Wrench/Screwdriver/Torx Set with Chain Tool includes 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches, a socket 8mm Allen, a regular screwdriver, a T25 Torx tool (for disc-rotor bolts), a tire lever, spoke wrenches and a chain tool. The I-Beam conveniently fits in pockets and packs, too.
The I-Beam Mini Fold-Up Set includes 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches, a socket 8mm Allen and regular screwdriver. It's the perfect mini-tool to get you out of binds or make quick adjustments. And, it conveniently tucks into a pocket or pack.
The strong, lightweight IB-2 features ten essential tools in the compact form factor of our unique I-Beam handle. Perfect for on-the-ride adjustment of brakes, handlebars, saddles, or derailleurs. With its compact size, the IB-2 is a perfect tool for the saddlebag, jersey pocket, or toolbox.
Park's Mini Chain Brute Chain Tool goes anywhere and features a V-shaped handle, a super-strong replaceable pin, and fine threads to make chain removal and installation a breeze. The CT-5 works on any derailleur chain, including Shimano Hyperglide and 9-, 10-, and 11-speed. It works for loosening tight links, too.
- Shop-quality bottom bracket tool for damage-free installation and removal of Origin8 Revolvr 12-notch x 36mm BB cups - Center post helps to fix and stabilize the tool in to the BB cup - 1/2" drive is compatible with ratchet and torque wrenches - Required for Parts #211565 and #211566 - Compatibility: Shimano HTII 24mm and SRAM GXP 22/24mm - Size: 12-Notch x 36mm - Brand Compatibility: Origin8 BB90/95
$9.99 - $17.99
- Frees seized parts - Disperses moisture to prevent rust and corrosion - Provides light lubrication for moving parts - Reduces metal-to-metal contact - Prevents dirt adhesion - Cuts down on friction to improve component efficiency
$16.49 - $39.99
- Incredibly effective cleaning formula containing Nano Technology that also cares for your bike's delicate finishes - Contains no harmful acids, CFC's or solvents and is fully biodegradable - Cuts through dirt, oil and grime quickly and safely leaving your whole bike sparkling clean
Flat, compact design is ideal for the minimalist who wants an essential set of ultra-light tools on the road or trail. - 2/2.5/3/4/5/6mm hex wrenches - T25 Torx - Standard & PH2 screw drivers - Chain tool - 144g
The essential accessories that complement a new bike are key to having the best experience. MSW Ride & Repair Kits combine all those ride essentials into one convenient, money-saving package. Available in several configurations to meet the needs of different types of riding and different types of riders. - This Ride and Repair Kit provides everything needed to fix a punctured tire. The kit includes an eight-piece multi-tool, glueless tire patch kit, three tire levers, CO2 inflator & cartridges, and a seat bag to put it all in - 50 cubic inch seat bag with hook-and-loop mounting straps - Three MSW tire levers - Eight-piece flat-pack multi-tool with 2/3/4/5/6mm hex wrenches, T25 Torx, flathead & Philips screwdrivers - Glueless patch kit with six patches, sandpaper, instructions - Windstream Push-On CO2 inflator head - Two 20g CO2 cartridges
• Lightweight reinforced nylon construction • Smooth edges won't scratch rims or pinch tubes • Storage clip features built-in abrasive surface
$9.99 - $14.99
Need to give your bike some quick attention before you head out the door? Give it a quick shot of Finish Line's 1-Step Cleaner And Lubricant. It loosens and removes grime, while at the same time laying down a thin layer of low-friction lube that reduces drivetrain noise and premature component wear. Keeping your bike running smooth has never been easier!
Finish Line's DOT 5.1 Brake Fluid is a high-quality fluid for maximum life and braking power. It exceeds the most stringent 5.1 specs and is compatible/mixable with all DOT 3, 4 or 5.1 spec'd systems. It also features a super-low viscosity to yield superior lever response and pad retraction. Plus, it won't foam up even on long, challenging downhills.
$5.99 - $34.99
- The industry standard dry lubricant, now formulated with nano-ceramic boron nitride, a flouro-free non-stick ceramic technology - Finish Line Dry Lube goes on wet and sets up with a dry 'wax-like' synthetic film that helps keep your chain clean by not absorbing excessive amounts grit, grime, or dust - Recommended for riding on or off-road in dry, dirty, dusty environments, yet still holds up well in moderately wet conditions - Dry Lube can also be used on derailleurs, shifters, cables, and brake pivot points
$5.99 - $32.99
Finish Line's Dry Lubricant with Teflon keeps your bike running silky-smooth rain or shine. It's very thin yet extremely durable thanks to its synthetic oils and Teflon particles. Great for your chain, cables, cleats and springs, its dry surface texture minimizes the accumulation of dirt and grit. Plus, it's biodegradable. - Great for dry, dirty and dusty environments. Attracts less grime and runs clean - Holds up well in moderately wet conditions - Can be used on derailleurs, shifters, cables and brake pivot points - Finish Line's most popular and versatile lubricant
Page 1 of 37 Next page